martes, 13 de julio de 2010

a mulberry CRAVING !

If someone wanted to give me something right now, that i would absolutly love for my closet, that would be the mulberry alexa bag! its just perfect for almost any outfit. it has everythig i like.. so what more could i ask for in a bag? maybe that they named it after me as they did with this one, who's inspiration was alexa chung.
i wonder what would i have to do ? ...

Si alguien quIsiera regalarme algo en este momento. Algo que me encantaría tener en mi armario, Ese algo sería la bolsa "alexa" de Mulberry! Es casi perfecta para cualquier vestuario. ¿qué más podía pedir en una bolsa? tal vez que le pusieran mi nombre como lo hicieron con Alexa Chung, que en el caso de esta bolsa ella fue la inspiración. E
Me pregunto qué tendria que hacer? ....








I just gave you the most perfect idea for my birthday present.
For any of those who plan to spend 1500 dls ! .. just kidding.

Les acabo de dar la idea perfecta para mi regalo de cumpleaños.
Solo para los que piensan gastarse 1500 dls , haha es broma..


xoxo
rp

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario