miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Help me understand





Wednesday, the middle of the week, I like this day.. there's been going so much stuff in my life lately, I have to start making important decisions, trying to make the right ones.. being positive about it.. because in the end everything is gonna be ok.. right? im speaking my mind , haha sorry, NOW about my look of the day, im wearing a sweatshirt and flats, a very casual and comfortable outfit, to balance it, I decided to wear the over the knee socks and headband so it looks more femenine.

Miércoles, ya es la mitad de la semana, me gusta este día.. Han estado pasando muchas cosas en mi vida últimamente, tengo que empezar a tomar decisiones importantes, y estoy tratando de tomar las correctas y tratando de ver el lado positivo de las cosas, por que al final todo va a estar bien, no? estoy pensando en voz alta jajaja, perdón.. Ahora sobre mi Look del día, estoy usando una sudadera y flats. Bastante casual y cómodo, pero para balancearlo y que no se viera fachoso, opte por usar una diadema y calcetas para que se viera mas femenino.

Listening: Stop this train / John Mayer (Fav song of the moment) love the lyrics.

(Wearing H&M shorts, Cali swearshirt, american apparel over the knee socks, topshop shoes, Mickey mouse watch)

1 comentario:

  1. Me encanta el toque que le has dado con las calzas. El short es precioso.
    Un besazo.
    http://shoppercrossing.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar